Jul 14, 2017

Tiny House Living: Southern Charm

One of my goals for retirement living is having substantial property. The size of property is more important to me than square footage. This house has everything I think is important in small space living; a real staircase, a spacious bathroom with indoor plumbing, and a full-sized kitchen. It even has a washer and dryer!




Reclaimed wood for the ceiling beams and floors. Shaker-style cabinets in a dark stain and a sleek vent hood round out the kitchen 

I love the high ceilings and huge windows, letting in lots of natural light at all times of the day. I even love the way this house is decorated, it's so bright and airy it has a feel-good vibe.


The builder claims eight people can be accommodated within this 396-square-foot house, (it has a bedroom for two, loft for two, a fold out couch for two, and bunk beds) but I think this is a tight space more appropriate for two. I believe I could be quite comfortable here!


No comments :

Post a Comment