Jan 1, 2015

Recommended Read: The Time Traveler’s Boyfriend, by Annabelle Costa


http://amzn.com/B00I8T02BW

You probably already know this, but most writers are also voracious readers. I read 5-7 books a month, sometimes more! Even if I don't like a book, I try to finish it, so my reviews--even if not glowing--are always thorough. Every once in a while I come across a true diamond in the rough so starting in 2015, I'm going to let you know which book I loved so much I want to recommend it to others.

My recommended read for January 2015 is The Time Traveler’s Boyfriend, by Annabelle Costa.

This is one of the few books I’ve read recently that I can truly say I adored. The romance was cute and believable, the heroine was well developed and the hero was endearing. That the hero was in a wheelchair was a refreshing change. I especially liked the diagrams at the beginning of some of the chapters; they were hilarious. While things seemed to go from bad to worse, for Claudia and Adam, they ended up with a truly earned HEA. Annabelle Costa’s writing style is top-quality and the pacing was spot on.

Annabelle Costa was a refreshing find to add to my “must buy” list.




No comments :

Post a Comment